Tuesday 1 September 2015

Tuesday Thoughts!

Good Afternoon,

Well that's August Bank Holiday over with!, Me and pickle went out and about again on Friday, enjoying the last days of summer hols..

We went to Eastbourne via a trip to hobbycraft, which is our favourite shop, we brought some jam covers, cupcake cases and a scrapbook to put photos and keepsakes from Holiday and Summer holiday in, something I haven't done for a long time.

After this we got the bus to town and went to the Pier..




The sun came out which was lovely, and the views from the pier are stunning (well I think so)

This is the Carpet Gardens on the seafront. It's always full of colour all year round.

After a walk on the beach, it was off to Zizzi for lunch. And then some shopping, before getting the bus home again.

Saturday was a bright day, I love the light in our lounge..

This day was spent with family celebrating a 25th wedding anniversary.

Sunday was a quiet day and Monday was wet and windy again, so some crochet was in order and some sewing..Here is a cushion I made for pickles bedroom and my summer dress I have been meaning to start since June! oh well a dress for next summer.



I have posted this last picture so you can see the delicate print.

Hope you all had a nice bank holiday!
Thanks for stopping by
Mxx


No comments:

Post a Comment