Wednesday 30 September 2015

Scavenger Hunt - September 2015


Good Morning,

Can't believe September has been and gone!, so I have joined Greenthumb for the September Scavenger Hunt.


Woven - The Wrist Warmer's I made for my friend




Repeating - This is scarf of repeating lines that I crocheted for my Mother in Law last Christmas.



Greedy - A summer day out at the farm and pickle got to feed these greedy pigs





Flowers - There are 2 pictures as these are both some of my favourite flowers the top is Bird of Paradise which where everywhere in Lanzarote and Gladioli from here.





Curly - These was a hard one to find, but this is Mittens the Kitten curled up in the heart tray.

Adventures - I was so scared doing this on holiday, It's called Aerial Adventure.



Line - More crochet - this a blanket I have started for pickle.





Mesmerising - This is a cake all made from chocolate from the world famous - Choccywoccydoodah! in Brighton






Triangle - Upside Down!





Dreamy - I wish I was back at the beach!






Day - Break

Whatever - The last of the summer flowers picked from our garden.


Hope you like my pictures, thanks for stopping by and hope to catch up soon.
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment