Thursday 24 September 2015

Happy 1 year birthday!

Good Afternoon,

I have been blogging for a year now! I can't believe how quick it's gone, and I am so enjoying being part of the blogland and meeting loads of fellow homemakers, crafters, knitters, bakers etc and being able to share with people who like and enjoy the same things.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the past year...

This was October 2014, Just love the spiders web in the mist.

Bonfire night!

Mittens the cat, being very cheeky.

Easter Egg Hunt
Donkey in the bar
Pumpkins at a local farm
My Hubbie and Pickle

So there you are, just a few pictures, and hopefully many more to come.
So tonight I have prepared Stew - first one of the season and cannot wait.  Planning on a quiet weekend as not feeling so good.  I have finished my friends wrist warmers - photos to come tomorrow.
Pickle has now put in an order for orange ones with bright edges, so oh well if I must...:)
Hope you are all well and thanks again for the great comments.
Mxx



No comments:

Post a Comment