Friday 18 September 2015

Five on Friday!

Good Morning,

Well it's another soggy day here, I was hoping for another sunny day but nevermind.

I am joining Amy at Love made my home and sharing my Five on Friday - This week it is my current WIP's and these seem to grow daily with so many lovely projects I keep seeing.

One.

This is pickles slouch hat, I am really enjoying working with this wool, It's Sidar DK.

Two.

This was a spring wreath, but soon will be an Autumn wreath, Photo to follow soon

Three.
My first blanket...I keep picking this up, doing some and putting it down again, but really need to do more..just time seems to fly by.

Four.
Wrist Warmers for my friend, half way now..

Five.

Not really a WIP but my first Pumpkin pie of the Autumn...yummy!

So that's it from me for this Friday, hope you like it, don't forget I am on the radio tomorrow so wish me luck.

Have a nice weekend
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment