Tuesday 1 September 2015

Scavenger Hunt - August 2015

Hello,

Well that's August done, here is my Scavenger Hunt for August.  This is a link up with Made with Love

Walk

Me Walking in the sea!

Horizontal



The wooden beams on over our decking.

Square



A granny square from my current crochet blanket project.

Diversity


The diversity of my daughter reassuring me, when it should of been the other way round! It was so high!

Rough


The beach on a windy day!

Bow





Bow in pickles hair

Joy



Seeing lots of Butterflies in the garden

Forgotton


How beautiful spring flowers are!

Crowd



A crowd of fish awaiting food, on our holiday!

Colourless
Baby swans before they go white, I find them colourless until then.

Friendly



Our friendly Hamster smokie!

Whatever I want

My Orchid!, I just love it.

Hope you enjoyed my pictures and hope to see you next month!
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment