Friday 25 September 2015

Five on Friday

Good Afternoon,

I can't believe it's Friday again, but I am pleased.  It's been a busy week, Pickle had a school trip on Wednesday so that was a long day, then Choir on Thursday morning.

Autumn is well on the way now in my part of the world, each morning on the way to school we have a brief conker hunt, the leaves are falling off the trees and the ones left are changing to all pretty colours.

I received a very beautiful gift in the post this week, all the way from USA as part of the Tea Cup exchange more on this next month, and I have sent mine off to the USA.

As I have not been feeling great this week, I am looking forward to a restful weekend.

Anyway on the subject in hand, I am joining Amy at Love made my Home and sharing my Five on Friday!

1. Hubbie came home yesterday with some bunches of Chrysanthemum or 'MUMS' as I have seem them referred too.




2.  I have finished the wrist warmers for my friend, just hope she likes them.


3. We had the first stew of the Autumn yesterday, I think I can say pickle enjoyed it!


4. This is the churchyard in our town, the holly bushes are in full bloom.

5. And it will soon be time for the Halloween displays, yay can't wait.




I am so excited about today, as Strictly Come Dancing is back big smiles! I just love it, this time of year all the programmes I like, Strictly. Downton, Mr Selfridge..

Well I hope you all enjoyed my Five on Friday and have a nice weekend, catch up again soon
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment