Monday 7 September 2015

Blackberrys, cupcakes and Fun!

Good Morning,

Well I have my first cold of the Autumn! not happy about that.

Saturday was grey and cold here in Sussex, however we thought we would get out for a few hours, so popped to Bexhill.
Hubbie wanted to look around a vintage record store, which left pickle and me wandering around antiques and then found Cook! which sells ready made gluten free meals..They where recommended by a friend so I picked up a curry and rice for this week.

Pickle and hubbie noticed the desserts..Mango and Passionfruit Cheesecake and Lemon Cheesecake (not gluten free :( ) but they where purchased anyway.

After we popped along the seafront it was Fish Festival with stalls and music, so we looked around had a drink and some fresh seafood.  No pictures sorry about that.

That night we had friends around for drinks and nibble which was great fun.

Sunday dawned a bright and sunny day..love sunny days!

So pickle and me went blackberry picking along the cuckoo trial...here is our bounty

So a crumble was defiantly on the books:
Don't you love my bowl!

Mittens was dozing on the table in the sunshine..

So it was Roast pork for dinner with all the yummy extras - No pictures, as it was around long enough :)).

Here is the finished and cooked crumble

As you know me by now, not many a weekend goes by without some kind of cupcakes..so order of the day was Blackberry and Lemon cupcakes (they have a lemon curd centre) and Apple and Cinnamon cupcakes.

And as we where out on Saturday I came across these pretty ceramic pumpkins.. I just love them.

Hope you had a nice weekend!
Mxx




No comments:

Post a Comment