Thursday 17 September 2015

Festival Radio, Spice for Life CAL and Autumn!

Good Morning,

It's lovely and sunny today, which is a nice change from all the wind and rain of the last few days.

Well the Festival is still going, and hubbie is on the radio tonight playing Classic Rock music, you can listen online though this link HailshamFM.  So last night was setting the play list!


And on Saturday from 12.00-1.00pm it will be me on the radio, feeling nervous but I am sure it will be fun.

I am slowly getting back into the school run routine, and pickle is back to Guitar lessons and Choir, so it's busy in our house at the moment, hopefully it will calm down soon.

I have joined my first CAL (Crochet A Long) which is being organised by Sandra at Cherry Heart, if you haven't already joined in, than click the link above.  It's to make a Spice of Life blanket.  I can't wait to get started my wool has arrived!

Well there are berries appearing everywhere..this is the tree at work!
Which means only one thing..Autumn is on it's way..

So excited as Downton Abbey is back on this weekend! and Strictly Come Dancing next weekend, I love this time of year, all my favourite programmes come back on. YAY.

So I baked some cupcakes last night (no pictures yet) they are vanilla and Pumpkin Spice, which means with the left over pumpkin, I feel a Pumpkin pie baking session coming on.hmmm yummy.
The cupcakes are for the radio, hubbie will be taking them in later.

Have a nice day..thanks for stopping by and for all the lovely comments.
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment