Monday 25 January 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday

Good Morning,

Well here we are again on a Monday morning, I really don't know where my weekend goes!







The weather.... Lovely and sunny this morning not cold at all around 10 o/c



Right now I am....
At my desk, typing this blog post and waiting to go to the Doctors.


Thinking.... I have had a nice weekend just the 3 of us doing family things together, and looking forward to springtime and getting outside more.


On my reading pile....Still going though my Downton Abbey books and my latest Country Living magazine has arrive yay!



On my TV.....
Call the Midwife, Still Open all Hours, Mr Selfridge and Harry Potter films (only taken me 15 years to watch the first one at the weekend!)

Favorite blog post last week (mine or other)....I love reading all of them on Blogland.


Something fun to share....Thinking of booking another caravan break in March for my Birthday, love staying a caravan, it holds so many childhood memories.



On the menu for this week....

Monday - Salmon and mashed potato
Tuesday - Chicken Salad
Wednesday - pasta with tomato sauce
Thursday - Hog roast joint
Friday- Pasta and meat sauce
Saturday - Maybe something out
Sunday - Roast Beef and yorkshire pudding

On my to do list.... Carpet cleaning, and crochet


In the craft basket...still sock knitting and blanket and this pretty spring wreath!




Looking forward to this week....Having coffee with a friend on Thursday.

Looking around the house.... I love my mini daffadils 



From the camera....Cupcakes





Bible verse, Devotional....Let light always shine down upon us

I am linking up with Diary of a stay at home mom

No comments:

Post a Comment