Monday 4 January 2016

A New Year!

Good Afternoon,

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year!, I have been gone for alittle time, but back now, and looking forward to sharing my makes and bakes of 2016.

I had a lovely Christmas, spent at home with family and friends, time didn't go too quickly.  The weather on the other hand was not festive at all.

Here are some Christmas pictures....


This is pickle singing at the Church with the brass band and choir. (she is 3rd from the left.)


Here is the gingerbread house we made. 



Stocking presents Christmas morning!

I really enjoy boxing day, it's time to slow down and enjoy the festive feeling, here is my cheeseboard!

I managed to get Pickles cat finished in time for Christmas, isn't it cute.
My mum brought me these lovely red boots( which I wore on new years eve) and this knitting needle holder with needles.

So... much food was eaten and drinks where drank, and a good time had by all.

Yesterday was clear out day, so everything is now put away for another year, and I have to say it's nice to have the space back, however I will be buying some flowers today to make it brighter.
Now onto my 2nd Spice of Life CAL blanket, I so enjoyed making the 1st one, that I couldn't wait anymore to start another.
Hope everyone is well, and catch up again later in the week.
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment