Friday 8 January 2016

Five on Friday - My first one of 2016!

Good Afternoon,

May I wish you all a Very Happy New Year!, I can't believe it's January 2016!

Well today is dry which is a first for awhile now, it's been rain, rain and more rain in the UK.

I am joining Amy at Love made my home, and taking 5 Min's to share 5 things with you.

One.

This is a pretty cat I made for pickle for Christmas I just wanted to share him with you


Two.

I have started my 2nd Spice of Life blanket, I just loved making the first one so much, it taught me so much about different crochet stitches and colours of yarn. I am using Stylecraft DK again as I find it a joy to crochet with.


Three.

Look what the postman delivered yesterday, so excited :) I love Downton Abbey and am going to try to get to Highclere Castle this year.

Four.
All the Christmas decorations are put away for another year, and I have to say it's nice to have it all clean and tidy again.
This is my fireplace, it's made up of a railway sleeper and lanterns.

Five.

Sushi, last night was Sushi night, Pickle made it with my help and she ate it all!
It's so much fun to make and not as hard as you think.

Well it's nice to be back in blogland again, looking forward to seeing what 2016 has to offer and hoping that it will be a Happy year, after a sad end to 2015.

I am looking to knit more socks this year and use my sewing machine alot more to make things - clothes, cushion covers etc.

Have a nice weekend!
Mxx


No comments:

Post a Comment