Wednesday 20 January 2016

Frosty Wednesday!

Good Afternoon,

Well it's been cold the last couple of days, this morning as I walk on school run, there was lots of Frosty things to see.  I spend a lot of time walking as I don't drive, which I have to say I enjoy except when it's raining!, however I do notice the difference when it's school holidays as I don't walk as much.

I love the way the light hits the frost this time of year.

Here are some photos from my morning school run!
 This is in the town where I live

This the recreation ground I just love the pink sunlight on the grass


Walking past the pond this morning was lovely the middle bit is unfrozen so the ducks are still happy.

The ice patterns on the garden glass table



The frozen leaves.

Here is something bright to end the post, some lovely tulips from hubbie.


Hope you have a lovely day and stay warm!
Thanks for all the lovely comments to my recent posts and thanks for stopping by
Mxx


No comments:

Post a Comment