Monday 18 January 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday - 18th January 2016


Good Afternoon!

I am joining Happy Homemaker Monday!


The weather....

Sunny but very cold today, after yesterday's snow


Right now I am....

Having my chicken soup at my desk.


Thinking....

About all the things I want to get done this month - decorating, crochet etc

On my reading pile....

Downton Abbey Cookbook and the latest Country Living Magazine and many others


On my TV.....

Call the Midwife - love this programme.

Favorite blog post last week (mine or other)....So many I love to read.


Something fun to share....Hubbie in the snow with shorts on!



Blog hopping (newly discovered blog)....My Little Home and Garden


On the menu for this week....


Monday - Beef Stew
Tuesday - Med Chicken with salad
Wednesday - pasta
Thursday - Liver and Bacon
Friday- Lamb Pitta wraps
Saturday - Not sure yet
Sunday - Roast dinner probably lamb

On my to do list.... So much...Ironing, washing, painting and oh resting if possible!


In the craft basket.... My 2nd CAL blanket and socks


Looking forward to this week....

Enjoying the Winter sunshine and time with pickle

Looking around the house.... I see lots of work to do intime for Spring!


From the camera....

Mittens in the snow


On my prayer list.....Thinking of my friends daugther at the moment.


Bible verse, Devotional....Let light always shine down upon us


I am linking up with Diary of a stay at home mom

Have a good week!
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment