Tuesday 22 March 2016

It feels like Spring!

Good Afternoon,

As I sit here typing up this post, I have the window open, the sun is shining and the birds are singing loudly in the trees outside... It feels like spring!

Like I said I spent Sunday decorating the house for Easter this weekend, I am going to make my Simnel cake on Thursday, ready for Good Friday.

Here are some photos from my Easter decorated home...



Here is the Easter tree with pretty eggs I have collected over the years.


2 lots of Daffadils, I just love them, they are such a cheerful flower and very cheap!, I have added bunnies and chicks around them.


Here are 2 baskets full of pretty eggs, chicks and bunnies, the Fabric bunnies I made myself, pickle enjoyed putting these designs together.

These belong to pickle for Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday.

This a little decoration pickle made a couple of years ago now

And below is the oldest Easter decoration a pretty tin box which did come with chocolate eggs in, which are long gone now.

Well I really hope you like the decorations, and that you have a nice Easter.
I can't wait for the long weekend and spending time together.
Have Fun!
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment