Friday 11 March 2016

Five on Friday

Good Afternoon,

Well here we are it's Friday...........YAY!!!!!!!!

After the lovely weekend last week, being my birthday and Mother's Day down the caravan, oh happy days! I miss it so much already.





Here is a mixture of things for this weeks Five on Friday!, I am joining Amy at Love made my home
taking a couple of minutes to share five things with you all.

Here we go!

One.

Here is pickle playing pool! Just like her daddy, she loves it.

Two.

I have started a Hitchhiker scarf which is great fun, and the wool I am using is so lovely by Norah George.  I just love the way the colour changes.


Three.

Looking forward to making another Simmel cake this Easter, I really love Easter with the bunnies, chicks and chocolate of course.
Four.

I had this little house a couple of weeks ago, such a joy to make, I really need to do more sewing!


Five.

Dreaming of summer days in the garden......


At the moment though you would sink in the mud bath that's my lawn.

Well that's it for today, hope you liked them.
thanks for stopping by and have a nice weekend!
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment