Friday 1 April 2016

Scavenger Hunt - March

Good Afternoon,

Well here we are in April already, I just don't know where this year is going!, So I am joining in this months Scavenger Hunt, list done by Made with Love.

So here are my finds!

Local


Local Flower displays in our town.

City


You can find this building in my favourite city in the world!

Stripes


My finished stripey socks!

Crisp


Frosty morning.

Street art

This is a book box at a local bookshop.

Tiles

Rain on the roof tiles in our old building.

RocksStairs

Hubbie went down some rock stairs to get to the sea.

Hair

Curly hair for the last day of term.

Measure


Working out my wool for hitchhiker Shawl.

Large

Our very large jar of Nutella!

For one


Large Pimms for one.

Landscape

Our view when we went away to the caravan, it was so lovely.

Hope you like them all, have a nice weekend!
Mxx


No comments:

Post a Comment