Wednesday 9 March 2016

Mother's Day and Birthday weekend!

Good Afternoon,

It's a been a little while but I was away for the weekend, it was my birthday on Sunday as well as Mother Day which has never happened before, so we thought we would have a long weekend away.

We stayed in Three Oaks, in Sussex and very nice Caravan and had the best time!

We arrived on Friday, to free sweet table in the clubhouse with popcorn and candyfloss!

Here are some pictures from inside the caravan.



It had central heating, double glazing - Amazing!


We had lovely weather, cold but sunny, every morning at 8.30am these ducks would walk up the road to another caravan up the way and the woman would feed them, so cute!


We went on walks, pickle played on the swings and we went swimming it was so relaxing!






On Mother Day/ My Birthday, pickle made me breakfast and tea and I even managed to finish my pair of socks.





We had Sunday lunch and a game of pool.

 Yes she is wearing heelies



The last 2 pictures are of my and pickle on Mother's Day! I even won £7.50 on bingo!

It was so nice just to spend time together and relaxing.

Well that was my lovely weekend, back to work now!
Catch up soon
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment