Friday 18 March 2016

Five on Friday

Good Afternoon,

It's Friday and I am looking forward to the weekend doing some Easter decorating with eggs and bunnies etc, also it's my friend who passed away daughter's birthday and we are going to Brighton for the day shopping and lunch, which will seem strange but we will get there.

I am hoping to be doing some of this............sock knitting and relaxing!

Well it's time for Five on Friday again joining Amy at Love made my home. so here are some pictures from me that I have taken this week,

One.


As I personally don't drive, I spend alot of time walking everywhere, so I really enjoy it when I see lovely floral displays like these popping up this time of year!

Two.

As it was book week the other week, Pickle got a new book and so did I, it's by the same Author who wrote, Secrets of the Singer Girls, I really loved that book and this one is so good, with the same people in it, set in the East End during the war.   As you can see I am also fond of a magazine or two...

Three.


I though the sunlight in the picture was great, it was from earlier in the week, when the sun was out and I couldn't help but feel like spring is nearly here.

Four.

Last night I really fancied apple crumble, this will probably last one now until Autumn but it was comforting after a long day.

Five.

I managed to get the time to boil a couple of eggs the other day ready for pickle to paint, This is the result, we have never done painted eggs before.

Well that's me done for this week, I really hope you all have a nice weekend and catch up with you soon.
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment