Monday 15 February 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday

Good Afternoon,

It's a bit later than normal, but been busy this morning,  I hope you all had a nice weekend and if you celebrated it Valentines Day!



I am joining with Diary of a stay at home Mom and setting my week ahead and some thoughts.


The weather.....Is cold and frosty today, doesn't help that the work boiler is broken so we have no central heating.

Right now I am....Typing this blog post and enjoying a cup of Yorkshire Tea!


Thinking.... That it's half term and I wish I was at home with my pickle, oh well only a couple of work days until I am off.


On my reading pile.... Lots of patterns I want to look though for some cloth ideas to make.


On my TV.....Call the Midwife, such a good show on Sunday, and it's a real eye opener on how times have 
changed in NHS and medicine.

Favourite thing last week..........  Finishing this waistcoat for hubbies Valentines present.



Something fun to share.... I really want to make some more clothes this year.  I have an ultrasound on Wednesday morning as I am having issues with my Gallbladder, I think it's all related to my ongoing Diverticular Disease issues, but we'll see.


Blog hopping (newly discovered blog)....Haven't had the time really this week.


On the menu for this week....

Monday - Fish and mash
Tuesday - Shepherds pie
Wednesday - Lamb Steaks
Thursday - Chicken Curry and rice
Friday - Ham, egg and chips
Saturday - takeaway maybe
Sunday - Roast as always


On my to do list.... Sort out pickles clothes and take to charity shop.

In the craft basket... Still my socks and patchwork cushion covers for the lounge


Looking forward to this week....Spending sometime with pickle, and doing some fun things.


Looking around the house.... We need to carrying with the decorating and spring cleaning.


From the camera....Here is the Coconut and Cherry cake I made for Valentines.


On my prayer list.....Family and Friends, who are going though tough times.  I have a few that have had very bad health issue lately, so thinking of them at these difficult times.


Bible verse, Devotional....Live, Laugh Love

I hope you have a nice week, and stay warm people.  Thanks for stopping by
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment