Monday 1 February 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday!



Good Morning,

Well here we are again Monday morning, I had a really nice weekend, did some spring cleaning in my kitchen and had some lovely crafting time.




The weather.... Very windy and wet today

Right now I am.... At my desk writing this blogpost, thinking I need another cup of tea.

Thinking.... I really want to start painting the lounge and hallway but it so damp here it will never dry!

On my reading pile... Let's knit magazine, that hubbie brought home yesterday. HAPPY 

On my TV.... More Call the midwife, waiting for the Great British Sewing Bee to come back on.  I did manage to watch the Sport Relief bake off, that was fun, love the bake off.

Favorite blog post last week (mine or other)...Down by the Sea


Something fun to share....Here is my first sock to come of the needle.


On the menu for this week....

Monday - Turkey Mince Spag Bog
Tuesday - Salmon and Veg
Wednesday - Kangaroo Sausages and mash potato
Thursday - Hog roast joint
Friday-  Curry and all the trimmings
Saturday - Maybe something out
Sunday - Roast Lamb and Yorkshire pudding


On my to do list.... Sort out pickles drawers and tidy up her bedroom.

In the craft basket... Here are my birds in progress
They need to be stuff and sewn up.

Looking forward to this week...

Enjoying my Banana Bread..yummy


Looking around the house.... I see my spring wreath I finished on Sunday


From the camera....

Sunshine - YAY


Bible verse, Devotional.... Don't worry be happy!

I am linking up with Diary of a stay at home Mom

Have a great week!
Mxx


No comments:

Post a Comment