Friday 12 February 2016

Five on Friday

Happy Friday!

Well I hope you have all had a nice week, it's very grey today but yesterday was lovely and sunny!

I am going to share with you 5 of my favourite makes, as I am joining the lovely Amy from Love made my home with my Five on Friday!

One.

This is one of the first things I made for pickle, I just love the cutie!

Two.
This is a top I made for myself last summer, it's the simple t-shirt pattern from the Great British Sewing Bee book ( I cannot wait for the show to come back onI just love it!)

Three.
Cupcakes, I can't do a post without cupcakes, I am always baking them, here are some pretty spring ones,

Four.


This is bag I crocheted for my holiday last year, and then sowed some pretty fabric inside for lining.

Five.

I  got really into making my own undies, I really enjoyed making them,oh maybe a new pair this weekend??

Well I really hope you like my Five on  Friday, this is what I love doing and have only been knitting, sewing and crochet for 2 years now, and learning new things all the time.

I am in the process of making a waistcoat for hubbie as a Valentines Day present.  I hope everyone has a nice Valentines weekend and catch up soon.
Mxx


No comments:

Post a Comment