Wednesday 22 October 2014

Granny Square Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday !

I know it's been a couple of days since I posted, but I have been working on several projects for Christmas!

As I explained in a earlier post I love Christmas and am filled with excitement the moment the magazines and gift guides hit the shops, yep Asda, John lewis, Ideal Home, Let's knit, Handmade Christmas I have them all..

It was while flicking though the Let's Knit Christmas edition that I came across a Crochet stocking, using Granny Squares, now being new to the whole knitting, crochet and sewing bug (September last year I couldn't even cast on, much to laugher of my mum and sister while watching me trying too!) but with the help of a friend and you tube I taught myself to do it and have been bitten by the bug now.

Sorry I have gone off track, Granny square stocking, I have never tried to crochet a granny square before as it always looked difficult, However....

Tah Dah....

I know it's not the best but for a first try I am pleased with it.. Just another 21 squares to go..

But I have seen so many lovely granny square blankets, cushions etc in blogland and now I know I can join the fun!

As my thoughts so out to a special friend this afternoon, I am thinking of what to make her..

Everyone take care.

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment