Saturday 11 October 2014

donkey and lunch???

well my hubbie  wanted to cheer me up, so he  took me and pickle out for lunch, which proved a mission as we couldn't remember where the pub was, from one of our many drives in the east Sussex Countryside..
 We found it in the end the brewers arms vine cross.
The staff were so friendly and happy. The tables had wine bottle candles which onva autumn day made it feel warm and comforting....then they lit the fires god I love living in the countryside..


pickle loving the log shove!
I know you wonder about the donkey??... well after a very lovely lunch steak for hubbie, lamb shank for me and eggs benedict for pickle, there was a surprise...a donkey appeared in the bar..


and pickle loving nature

we had a great time
mx


No comments:

Post a Comment