Friday 24 October 2014

Friday Feeling!

Good Afternoon!

I am so glad it's Friday, feels like it's been a long week.

As it was hubbies birthday yesterday, we are off for a meal out tonight just the 3 of us, really looking forward to it.

It was also my father in laws 80th yesterday, and the children are getting together over the weekend to celebrate, so I was baking again yesterday, lots of cupcakes - All Gluten Free of course!

Here is a pick of about 2% of them...

So you can see Jaffa Cake, Popcorn, Pumpkin Spice and Salted Caramel..


And sometime ago I made this cute Baby cake toppers from fondant icing which I thought I would share with you all, they would be great for a Baby shower or Christening, I made them for a Bake competition (which ended up being cancelled :(( ).

My love of baking continues..later on today, I shall be making a batch of Cheese Straws, sausage rolls to take with us.

It's been very grey and soggy in Sussex lately but I suppose we have done well considering it's nearly the end of October, only 60 days till Christmas!

Hope you all have a great weekend, thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog.

Mx


No comments:

Post a Comment