Tuesday 6 October 2015

Winter Projects

Good Afternoon,

I am posting some of my winter projects that are WIP and joining in Thislebear Winter Project link party.

I will end up with so many projects underway in the lead up to Christmas, but I am trying to finish one before starting another, (however I know this won't last long).

So we have been collecting conkers on the morning school run, here they are in the bowls..


One of my Winter WIP is a beanie for pickle but apparently it has to drop down at the back???


I am really enjoying the wool it's Sidar DK.

I have just finished this headband - Stylecraft DK

So that's it for this week, I am looking forward to sitting down with a mug of tea/coffee and reading the latest Country Living. Oh how I wish I had a log burner like the one on the front cover....

I will leave to you with a cute picture of Mittens, who wanted to come with us this morning!

Have a good day!
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment