Friday 23 October 2015

Five on Friday

Good Afternoon,

Well it's been a mixed week for me really, the weather has been dry up until yesterday and then it was a wet school run.

Got my hospital date which is Halloween!, so Halloween celebrations will start early this year.  It's the last day of term for pickle today and she is very tired, it been a long term.

It's my hubbie's birthday today, which is always nice, so presents are wrapped, dinner has been picked so looking forward to a nice evening.

Anyway on with my Five on Friday, I am joining Amy at Love made my home to share my Five on Friday.

One.

Pumpkins..I love pumpkins I could just buy them if I could, here are some at a local farm.


Two.

Toffee Apples, I made these last year and I think it's nearly time for some more!


Three.

Open Fires...I just love the smell of open fireplaces this time of year..our friends have one and here is pickle toasting marshmallows

Four.

Crochet..I am just loving my Spice of Life CAL and it's my first blanket and I can see more to follow.  Also made a cute little headband/ear warmer for pickle and thinking they would make great presents for her friends.




Five.

Spooky Spiders webs, I seem to have them everywhere..the other morning I walked straight into one, if any neighbours saw me, they would of thought I was having a fit in the front garden in my PJ's! what a sight!


Hope you like them all, and thanks for popping by.
Enjoy your weekend
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment