Monday 27 July 2015

A weekend of music and fun!

Good Afternoon,

Can't believe it's Monday, but heyhoo I have had such a lovely weekend!

Friday was a relaxing evening in with hubbie, just chilling out.

Saturday dawned a sunny day abit windy but not too bad, we had a vintage theme market in the town with stalls and music..As part of my job I organise the stallholders and a colleague organises the entertainment, I have to say with the weather on Friday I was concerned however it turned out dry and sunny.

Here are some pictures...



It was great to see people out enjoying the music, pickle wanted to visit the church which was opened this was great and then we went to the wine bar for lunch.

That evening pickle and my friend and her daughter went to watch  - The Take That Experience at the bandstand in Eastbourne, the atmosphere was fab and we where up and dancing under the stars..
Here is a couple of pictures before the band came out.

It was my first time inside the bandstand and I thought it was so good, looking to visit again soonx

Sunday was a very wet and windy day, perfect for some sewing, here is a little heart I made.

While I was sewing, pickle decided to have a pamper session, toe and finger nails all painted..our little girl is growing up too fast.

I finished the afternoon, with a lovely glass of red wine, listening to some Cuban and New Orleans music watching the rain come down outside..

Hope you all had a nice weekend. Thanks as always for popping by, I do really enjoying reading your comments..
Mxx




No comments:

Post a Comment