Friday 10 July 2015

Five on Friday

Good Afternoon,

Well I have been absent from Five on Friday for awhile, but back now!

It's such a lovely day today, too nice to be indoors, but work calls....

So I am joining Amy at Love made my home with my Five on Friday. It's really a variety of pictures from now and holidays past!

One.


This is the beach from my sunbed in Cuba 3 years ago, wonderful experience visiting this country and the beaches and people where so beautiful.

Two.

This was the beach in Fuerteventura, again lovely blue sea and sandy!

Three.

Completely Different, did say it was a variety... Pickle made Gluten Free Haribo Cupcakes, one of the task this term on homework was to bake/cook something, so here is hers!(there are Haribo sweets in the middle of the cakes too), she made enough for the whole class.

Four.

Sports Day!, can't believe the end of the school year is here, it seems to go quicker every year. As you can see it was a very hot  and sunny day.

Five.

Some more pretty flowers in the garden, and my fab pink chairs (I do love them), the glass table used to be our dining table, but is working really well now as garden furniture.

I am really enjoying the summer here in Sussex, looking forward to school finishing and not having to rush around in the morning so much.
As for crafting I have just started crocheting a pair of socks updates to come soon....
I have a dress pattern all cut out and ready to sew, but with the sun shining outdoors is calling me in the evenings at the moment.

Hope you all have a great weekend!
Thanks for popping by and reading my blog, it means alot.

Mxx





No comments:

Post a Comment