Wednesday 1 April 2015

Scavenger Hunt - March 2015

Good Afternoon all,

Here are my pictures from March Scavenger Hunt, if you want to join in, go to http://suzzie43.blogspot.com.au/p/scaerngera.html.

It's good fun to do, sometime you really have to think about the pictures, so here you go:

Circle

The Easter Wreath pickle made at the weekend.

Card

Here is my Mother's Day card!
Window


View from my work window

Art
Printed art on my wall

Skyline

This was the skyline of the downs from a pretty little village in Sussex

Favourite Word

My favourite word and place...

Movement 

Pickle on her scooter!

Bathroom

Image result for roll top bathMy Dream bath!

Car
The Barbie Car!!

Plate


My Easter Plate on the table
Something I made

My Scarf is finished!

Whatever I like

My Easter Tree, Wishing you all a very happy Easter, thanks for stopping by
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment