Monday 20 April 2015

Happy Weekend!

Good Afternoon,

Well my weekend started very nice, A friend and me went out for dinner at our local Prezzo, which started with a couple of glasses of Prosecco and and a lovely gluten free pizza for me and Roasted Duck leg for my friend.
It was nice to go out and catch up we where the last to leave the restaurant!
On Saturday we did some tidying up and then hubbie, pickle and me caught the train to Lewes, as it' was Record Store day, there is a really great record store in Lewes,  Union Music Store.

They had live bands playing during the day, and Harveys Ale which pleased hubbie very much.. as you can see.






My friends hubbie was also DJ there in the afternoon, so we caught up with him, and then we wondered around Lewes, it's a great place to look around, lots of independent shops and antiques halls.

On Sunday the sun was shining again, so Pickle and me washed our car and mowed the lawn, and then it was bike ride time...





As we walked/cycled we came across this pretty blossom tree and a very pretty pond, I have never noticed before.




And what better way to end the weekend then a cup of Tea and a slice of Banana loaf.


Hope you all had a nice weekend and enjoyed the weather!

Thanks for stopping by.

Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment