Friday 10 April 2015

Five on Friday

Good Morning!,

Well it's a lovely sunny morning today, and it makes me feel so much better.

So I am taking 5 minutes out of my day to share with you my Five on Friday, this is linking with Amy from Love made my home.
www.lovemademyhome.blogspot.co.uk

So here is my Five on Friday

1.
This is Mitten in the hamster cage!, luckily the Hamster in the the ball having some exercise, Mittens was most upset when I had to remove her. She is so cheeky!

2.

Some pretty Blossom on a tree near me, Sorry picture abit blurry, I love it when everything springs back into life!
3.

My new project, a lacy shawl/wrap for holiday, I am enjoying learning the new stitiches.

4.

Still very much in love with my old Singer machine, I have enjoyed reading the Secret of Singer Girls book and wonder what my machine has been used for in the past....hmmmm
5.


This is probably my last daffodils picture, it's time to take the Easter decorations down for this year, oh well time to buy some flowers instead!

Have a great weekend, thanks as always for popping by.

Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment