Monday 22 December 2014

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas!


I would like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas!

As like everyone else, it's going to busy over the coming days, I wanted to send seasons greetings to one all!.

I have a cold at the moment, which is not what you need at this time of year but Ho Ho Ho, onwards we go.

I have managed to finish all the projects I have been working on except the gingerbread house which Mittens knocked off the side and into a million pieces on the kitchen floor........

Here are 3 of my finished projects;

1.  Meet Mr Fox - for a certain little pickle.

2. For hubbie to keep him warm!

3. For all of us, my first granny square completed craft, and I am very happy with it, just the top trim to finish.

So with the all the festive activities to come, I will be taking a break until after Christmas, Take care everyone and see you again soon,

Thanks for popping by and hope you all have a great Christmas!
Mxx



No comments:

Post a Comment