Thursday 4 December 2014

Blogmas 2014 - Day 4 Favourite Christmas Music


On reading Amy from love made my home, post today I have decided to join the Blogmas 2014, as created by Sandra from http://familycorner.blogspot.co.uk.

So today's is - What's your Favourite Christmas music and as I already have been playing my Christmas Music since end of November, I thought this would be easy, MMMMMMMMMM maybe not.

Traditional Songs

God Rest ye Merry Gentlemen
Carol of Bells
O Come all Ye Faithful
Hark the Herald!
The Holly and the Ivy
Deck the Halls
Ding Dong Merrily on High
Good King Wenceslas
12 Days of Christmas

Modern Songs

Last Christmas
White Christmas
Rocking around the Christmas Tree
Do they know it Christmas (Band Aid Original)
Driving Home for Christmas
I believe in Father Christmas
The Christmas Song
Baby it's cold outside
All I want for Christmas

So there you have it, I am sure there are so many more I love but I would end up posting this blog at midnight!

Hope you all have a lovely day and please do join in and spread the Festive Joy!

Mx


No comments:

Post a Comment