Monday 9 November 2015

Knitting and Crochet therapy..

Good Afternoon,

Well this weekend went in a blur, it seems like as soon as it's Friday I am getting up on Monday.

Saturday was a great day wet and windy here, so just did housework and sorting out for Christmas.  We then had friends round in the evening which was lovely.

I want to share an update, Halloween weekend I went into hospital for my scan and I have been diagnosed wih Diverticular Disease, so I finally have answer to my problems, now I just have to see a consultant to find out where I go from here.

I am feeling sore still and a bit lost but hopefully can start to more forward soon.
For my Therapy at the moment I have been working on my knitting and crochet, I have finished my SOL CAL, pictures to follow on a separate post but I will say I have so enjoyed this CAL and am looking to make another one soon.

Here is a cowl that I am working on for pickles Christmas present it matches her hat.

Also I have started my first pair of socks using DPN's and I am enjoying it, it's not going to be a quick project but I will take my time and get it right.

here is the progress.

I am trying to get organised with what to make for Christmas presents, I think I am there, so it's time to dust off the sewing machine and get on...

On a different note when I took the Halloween decorations down the lounge looked bare, so I have left some pumpkins out and made this centrepiece.

Oh well it will soon be time to sort out the Christmas decorations...can't wait love it!
Thanks for popping by
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment