Wednesday 26 August 2015

A Windy day at the Coast..

Good Afternoon,

Well it's not so sunny here in Sussex now!, the rain has been coming down for the last 2 days.

Pickle is out and about today with Daddy and they have been sending me lovelie pictures..

It's very windy....at Bexhill.



They went to the Bexhill Museum..and knowing that I love the TV programme Open All Hours, sent me a picture of Granville's bike!


I wonder where they will go next....

On another note, I popped into my local Tesco this morning to discover a man stacking....tubs of Roses, Quality Street etc..hmmm now I love Christmas, but just not before August Bank Holiday.
And than I popped in the Card shop at lunchtime and yep all the Christmas cards are in and wrapping paper!

I am also in the process of making Crab Apple Jelly..will post more once finished, but it smells so yummy.

Have a great day!
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment