Tuesday 13 January 2015

Pretty Things....On a January Day!

Good Afternoon,

Last week I got some flowers to cheer the lounge up after taking down the Christmas decorations, here are the sunny looking flowers - Chrysanths they have a little bit of sparkle to them.


I love purple it's one of my favourite colours, I am looking forward to spring when I can fill the house with Daffodil's and Hyacinth flowers.

Some time back my Mum give me some of my Nan's china which used to display in a lovely wooden cabinet in her lounge, I remember looking at it as a child, it seemed magical the way she displayed all her pretty things in the cabinet and my parents saying - Look but do not touch!
Well now I have been trusted with it, and it's display proudly in my wooden cabinet, and everytime I see it I think of her!


And I now find myself saying to Pickle - Look but don't touch!

As I popped out for lunch today, in the brief moment of Sunshine between the rain and hail showers, I walked though the Churchyard and noticed how pretty it looked, with the holly bushes lining the path, in full bloom.


These are just a few pretty things I fancied sharing with you on this January day.
Thanks for visiting and hope to see you again soon.

Mxx




No comments:

Post a Comment