Tuesday 18 November 2014

Kitten Smitten!

Happy Tuesday!

Well I am very happy it's dry today, after being soaked though yesterday and having wet shoes from 8.30am - 6.30pm, not a happy bunny!

Now as you know we have had Mittens the kitten for about 4 months now, and I cannot believe how big she is and how cheeky..


Before we brought her home - 8 weeks old


Mittens being a little monkey!


And this is her now- she is getting bigger by the day.

She is often found spread out like this until she slides off, mid sleep and gets very cross, as if someone has pushed her off:))

I must admit I do fear for my Christmas decorations this year, me thinks a small real tree upstairs with the glass baubles on. (any excuse for another christmas tree)

So I started making these slippers for pickle before we even got Mittens, they have taken awhile to do, as it's been a project I keep stopping and starting but here they are----


I am very happy with them, I hope pickle will be come Christmas!

Thanks for reading my blog and catch up again soon

Mxx




No comments:

Post a Comment