Wednesday 19 October 2016

A Lovely Weekend...

Good Afternoon,

Well we had the most lovely weekend, it was so relaxing and just what we all needed.

We got a lovely caravan, overlooking the lake so each morning the view was so pretty and we really enjoyed watching the ducks.





Pickle had fun making friends with them, and then they kept following her!



We went for walks around the lake and woods, did swimming both days and I didn't have to cook once yay!

It so lovely to have family time without any distractions, and just spend time together making memories.

We go to a nice caravan park, tucked away in Sussex, not far from us but it's so relaxing and pickle always enjoys just being in the caravan.

I even manage to finish Halloween sock number one!

I finished my pumpkin spice sock last week too.. so pleased.

And yes we have Halloween pumpkins already, hubbie picked them up the other day...

I can't believe pickle finishes for half term on Friday, it seems to be going way to quickly, we had applied for her secondary school, now the long wait to March.

We have had some lovely sunsets lately, here is one from last night, the photo doesn't do it justice as it was much more pinker then this.



I hope you all had a great weekend, and have enjoyed my little post. Thanks for stopping by
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment