Friday 6 February 2015

Five on Friday

Happy Friday!

Well we all made to February, and I know for most it's started white!, I had some snow (about 1cm) but that's about it.

So I thought as it Valentines Day this month, I would share with you 5 of my favourite heart decorations I have around our home.  We have a heart theme in most rooms, here is me taking 5 minutes to share with you my Five on Friday.

1.  Here are some Hearts I have made recently which will be made into a garland this weekend.



2. This is a picture we got sometime ago and pretty much got the whole heart theme going,


I love the way it feels like I could touch the twigs!

3. These little canvas pictures hang in our kitchen. Hubbie got these a a very nice treat one weekend.
I know they don't hang straight! Mittens keeps jumping up all over the place!

4.These hang in the archway to the dining room, it's ok as we are all short in our house, but sometimes catches visitors out :)

5. This is my Decopatch heart which me and pickle made together, so even more special.
Hope you enjoyed our heart theme, Thanks for stopping by,

I am joining in Five on Friday, taking five minutes from our day to enjoy five things.  Please go and visit the other people who are also blogging about Five on Friday this week

Amy from Love Made My Home
Wendy from September Violets
Jane from The Maple Syrup Mob
Leanne from Today's Stuff
Janet from Macque

Thanks
Mx





No comments:

Post a Comment