Tuesday 1 December 2015

Tuesday Thoughts

Good Afternoon,

Well it's been a strange weekend, getting all the Christmas stuff out and putting the tree up.

I love this time of year, but with everything that happened last week, it felt different, but she would of wanted us to enjoy the festive season and that's what I plan to do.

I have done nearly all the Christmas shopping and started baking.  Here is some things..



Mince pies in the making!


All are now in the freezer - Yummy!

I love seeing all the lights starting to appear in shops, homes and towns.
Here is our town lights

I didn't go ahead with the shawl as I probably wouldn't wear it, so I changed it to a scarf for work.

These are not colours I would normally wear.

Christmas has arrived on my desk, my friend give me a little tree bless her!

Wishing everyone a happy December!
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment