Sorry it's been awhile, but it's been a crazy week, with highs and lows, Firstly Pickle appeared at the Theatre with the school Choir and she was front row, was so proud, even had a tear!
And Yesterday we said goodbye to a very dear friend, who was a fanastic wife, mum and friend. She will always be missed but will live on in the laughter we share as friends and though our children.
Here is Angel Rachel on our Christmas Tree..
Now onto more Festive things....
1. Pickle with the school choir!
2. The Rotary Father Christmas visits most of the streets in our town every year, it's so lovely and the kids really enjoy it.
3. This is our little real tree in the lounge, however they just don't smell like they used too! Pickle decorated this one. Mittens does keep trying to eat it!
4. Pickle making some presents for her friends, hair bands
5. We had lunch at a lovely country pub last weekend, I do love a real log fire in the winter time. I have put another picture here which was the funky bottle wall display.
Well I really hope everyone has a nice weekend!