Tuesday 20 September 2016

Tuesday Thoughts

Good Afternoon,

Well it's been a Autumn day here today, the nights are drawing in, and by 7.30pm it's dark!
I don't actually mind as I really like Autumn, cosy nights and frosty mornings.

At the weekend we embraced the season and made my first Pumpkin Pie this year...






Pickle wanted to bake a Victoria Sandwich with a Autumn theme, so the top is cinnamon caramel and the bottom is Pumpkin Spice.





(Both are Gluten Free)


I have several projects on the go at the moment, I am still knitting my Hitchhiker Shawl which I started back in March.


I am also knitting 2 pairs of socks, which are coming along nicely.  Pumpkin spice yarn on the left and Buddy the Elf yarn on the right, both by Norah George.




And my poor sewing machine has had to be dusted off (been awhile since I last used it) so I can make some patchwork Autumn cushion covers.

Soon it will be my favourite month - October...Halloween, we always have so much fun and have games planned already.

Shh I brought my first Christmas magazine today...I know it's only September but I really don't have any self control when it comes to Christmas!!.

Well I hope you have  good day and thanks for stopping by!

Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment